Custom Window Sconces • Swag Curtains • Cascades
- Custom window sconces · swag curtains · cascades, when added to your window treatments add a finishing touch, an element of elegance, and make your windows a focal point in the room.
- Come into Windows Dressed Up in Denver to talk with a Certifed Interior Designer and get ideas about what will work best with your next project.
WINDOW SWAGS • SCONCES Ι structured curving top
- Swags are very similar to valances but are generally less formal and more decorative. Swags are typically made from the same fabrics used for draperies and are combined with a simple or decorative drapery rod.
- Combine with curtain sconces, which are a decorative hardware that will hold the swag curtain to the position on the wall that looks the most dramatic.
- There are a number of ways to hang swags combined with blinds, shades, curtains or drapes to give a variety of looks in the bedroom and living room. Choose from over 3,000 sheer, dupioni silk, lace, linen fabrics in a variety of styles such as chevron, striped, patterned or plaid.
Custom window sconces · swag curtains · swag valances · cascades Get great sconce and swag ideas at Windows Dressed Up.
CASCADES Ι waterfall sides
- Cascades are a type of swag curtain and is similar to a valance. Cascades are identified by the descending edges that drape along the side of the window. Another feature unique to cascades is the folds which can range from single to more than three.
- Swags, and cascades are made from fabric and can match the pattern and color of the rest of the window treatment or be of different, yet coordinating fabric.
Swag curtains · custom window sconces · cascades – talk to a Certified Interior Designer at Windows Dressed Up
- Drapes, curtains and sheers can also be combined with valances, cornices, window swags, cascades, sconces or scarves to add a unique and stylish option for your windows. Drapery hardware such as decorative curtain rods, finials, rings, tiebacks and other accessories add the finishing touch.
Need more information? Click on the links below!
Visit Windows Dressed Up’s Denver Showroom to find custom window sconces. We also have Hunter Douglas, Graber, and Lafayette blinds, shutters or shades on display. Test a cordless blind, blackout shades or motorized window treatments.Talk to a Certified Interior Designer to get more window treatment ideas. We also make custom drapes, bedding and have curtain rods and drapery hardware. Call us at 303.455.1009.
Why should I consider Custom Window Sconces?
You have a choice of what you buy and where you buy it. If your window sconce is “off the shelf”, your choices are limited. If you are looking at curtains, sconces, drapes, blinds, shutters or shades, what more do you get when you order custom window sconces instead of a big box window sconce ?