Fabric Fullness Option Ι influence drapery fullness or curtain fullness
Light 150% • Medium 225% • Maximum 300% Ι Medium is the standard! Ripplefold = Light 80% • Medium 100% • Maximum 120%
- You have the option to choose the amount of drapery fullness or curtain fullness on the fabric used to influence the appearance of your draperies.
- Personalize and design the look you want for your window treatment by selecting which fullness factor works best for you.
- The amount of fabric used will be a minimum of 1 ½ times the finished width of the drapery.
- Less fabric will mean less cost. The real effect of less fabric means more of the pattern will be visible when drawn across the window.
- The amount of fabric used will be at least 2 ¼ times the finished width of the drapery. Look at Light and Maximum to compare.
- Medium is the standard for curtain or drapery fullness.
- The amount of fabric used will be at least 3 times the finished width of the drapery. This option will present a rich and elegant appearance for your custom drapes.
- The visual esthetic is fuller, and the pleat style will be closer together.
- The insulation factor is far greater than Light, as there is twice the decorative fabric used.
Windows Dressed Up gives you choices throughout the design process. Custom made means just that. You will get exactly what you want. Color, fabric texture, style and content. Over 3,000 designer fabrics.
Windows Dressed Up in Denver has been making custom window treatments for over 58 years. Made in America. Let our professional seamstresses and craftsmen make one for you.