design tips and ideas for the many window covering products available – knowing which ones are right for your windows is a great place to start. Your answers to the following questions will help guide you in the right direction.
- Which direction does the window face? Sun or no sun!
- How long will you be in your home? Few years or forever home.
- What is your budget for the project? Wide range of products to fit.
- Are you concerned about protecting your room from the sun’s harmful UV rays? UV rays can damage floors, fabric, artwork…
- Is safety a main concern? Privacy from the outside.
- Do you have pets or children in your household?
- Would you like your treatments to be environmentally friendly or be made from sustainable sources?
When designing your window treatments, prioritizing your needs for the window will help narrow down your options. Start with the basic needs:
Privacy · Light Control · Function · Style