Pinch Pleat Drapes • Grommet Curtains • Ripplefold Drapery Ι choose your style – and design!
- Pinch Pleat Drapes – we have 9 drapery pleat styles that will give you plenty of drapery ideas and curtain ideas.
- Drapery pleats have a couple names for the same drapery styles, and appear below.
- Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a large variety of pleat styles on display. Come into our showroom to see which ones are right for you and select from over 3,000 fabrics. Talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your window covering project.
- Sheer curtains can also be made into sheer drapes with a pinch pleat.
Ripplefold Drapery Pleat Ι simple, yet unique drapery styles
- Ripplefold drapes have a unique style that shows an identical drapery pleat on the front side and backside. This will allow more of the window to be visible when open.
- The soft folds are simple in style, but there is still a large volume of fabric displayed.
- Known as wave fold pleat · S-fold pleat · roll pleat · ripplefold curtains.
French 2 Finger Pinch Pleat Drapes Ι French Pleat Drapes •
- The french two finger pinch pleat drapes are spaced evenly to control the fullness of the drape.
- The stable woven stiffener allows the fabric to form unique gathered pleats.
- In this case, two pleats are sewn together at the bottom of the fabric stiffener.
- Known as 2-point pinch pleat drapes · french curtains · french pleats
Top Tack 2 Finger Pleat Drapes Ι Euro Pleat • Parisian Pleat Drapes
- The top tack two finger pinch pleats are spaced evenly to control the fullness of the drape.
- The fixed woven stiffener allows the fabric to form gathered pleats.
- Similar to the 2 Finger French Pleat, but in this drapery style, two french pleats are sewn together at the top of the fabric stiffener.
- Known as european curtains · parisian pleat drapes · euro pleat drapery
French 3 Finger Pinch Pleat Drapes Ι classic pinch pleated drapes!
- The french three finger pleated draperies create a sleek header that controls the fullness.
- Like the 2 finger pinch pleat drapes except that the three french pinch pleats are visible and sewn together at the bottom of the woven stiffener.
- Known as a 3-point pinch pleat drapes · french curtains · french pleat drapes
Top Tack 3 Finger Pinch Pleat Drapes Ι classic euro pleat drapery too!
- The top tack three finger pinch pleat drapes create a sleek header that controls the fullness.
- Like the 3 finger french pinch pleat drapes, except that the three pleats are sewn together at the top of the woven stiffener.
- Known as euro pleat · parisian pleat · pinch pleated curtains or drapes.
Cartridge Pleat Ι sleek, sculpted & streamlined drapery ideas
- The cartridge pleat is fixed in place with woven stiffeners to create a soft, rolling effect that maintain the pleat shape over time.
- Cartridge pleats have been used for ages, giving shape to many petticoats, ruffs and gowns.
- Sleek and streamlined effects give the drape pleat a sculpted look.
Flemish Pleat Ι modern & luxe drape style
- The flemish pleat has constant folds of fabric that keep the flow down the length of the drape.
- Pleat fingers are inverted and flow back instead of forward.
- Known as an inverted pleat · reverse pleat · tack roll pleat.
Goblet Pleat Ι timeless design & style
- The goblet pleat styles padded top edge makes the shape looks like a wine glass or tapered glass stemware.
- To obtain this very elegant and formal style, a cone of fabric is formed and stuffed with a fixed woven backing to keep the shape over time.
Grommet Curtains & Drapes Ι trendy and stylish grommet top curtains
- Grommet drapes and grommet curtains are a great way of decorating a window or door with fixed or limited movement.
- If used as drapes, the width of the drape will require more than one center support bracket, the panels will not traverse past the bracket.
- If a single center support bracket is used, install it where you want the panels to stop or meet.